jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

My pets story


Image result for dogsHi there, I'm going to talk about all the pets i had in my life, which are very little, I only had 3 dogs and nothing else. Well, my first dog was named Simon, he arrived like in 2003 to my house and lived until last year. I was very little when we met, but he was a really lovely dog and gave a lot of love to all my family, i was the one who feed him in the nights, and also clean his poops. Actually, i have 2 dogs in my house, Anubis and Cleo, we adopted them after Simon died, all my family wanted more dogs after him. They're pretty childish and destroy a lot of plants of my garden, my mom goes crazy with that!! Anyways, they're really good to go for a walk and love to run and play with another dogs a lot, they have tons of energy. I think that it is cool that people go more for a walk with their dogs, it makes clear that people are being more responsible with their pets  and that's the important thing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario